Although we do not like to think about it much – the day will come when we will need the services of a Funeral Director.
We probably all hope that this day will be later rather than sooner, and that our family will know what to do when it comes to organising the funeral.
Some people feel comfortable about leaving this responsibility to their family, while others prefer to be a little more organised by planning and even paying for their funeral ahead of time.
There are many advantages in planning ahead:
- To relieve some of the emotional stress on your family.
- To reduce the financial burden that the cost of a funeral may present.
- Gives you the opportunity to create a meaningful funeral ceremony – one that reflects who you are and what was significant for you throughout your life.
- A ceremony that gives those left behind something to remember and cherish, easing their pain of loss and grief.
If you wish to pre-arrange (and/or prepay) your funeral with us, then please contact us
Our Promise to you
- We will start with a blank sheet of paper and ask you two questions:
- What do you want?
- What don’t you want?
- We will listen and offer guidance only as required or requested.
- Almost everything can be personalised and tailored to your requirements – from no fuss essential care to a completely bespoke service.
- Every step of the way, we’ll explain all the options available and give you all the time you need to make the right decision.